It took me a bit over 3 months to make all of this, a month of which was spent on just the head alone. My wife helped me big time with casting my head in Alja-Safe and mixing the plaster to make a bust.

I sculpted the mask, cast it in silicone and hand punched all of the hair into it. I made the horns by sculpting them and casting them in liquid plastic. I made the muscle suit and modified some monster gloves for the hands.

I dyed all the faux fur for the costume as well. I also made the shirt from scratch and modified some 3 x pants I bought. I also added 3 inches to my height.

Dragoncon 2017
Halloween 2017
Ichibancon 2018
Dragoncon 2018